What is a Pro-Am Dance Competition?
Pro-Am ballroom dancing helps put you in the spotlight, with elegant costumes and rhythms that aim to captivate an audience. If you've ever watched Dancing With the Stars and said, "I want to do that," now you can at our ballroom dancer's studio.
What is Pro-Am Dancing?
Pro and Am are an indication of what this type of dancing means. Pro is for professional, and Am is for amateur (you). Pro-Am dancing allows you to partner with a professional dancer (in this case, a dance instructor) just like your favorite celebrity does on DWTS.
Since DWTS and similar television shows, we've had dancers from across DFW come into our studio to learn ballroom dancing.
Even if you think that you have "two left feet," the right dance instructor can help transform you into the center of attention in any room. As your dance instructor, we help you:
• Outline your dance dreams
• Define your goals
• Master your dance
If you've always wanted to learn how to dance like a professional, a Pro-Am dance competition is the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Learn at Our Ballroom Dancer's Studio
At Image Ballroom Dance Academy, we know that you want to become a star, and we'll work with you to make your dream come true. When you join our classes, an instructor becomes your partner and will help you develop:
• Choreography for your dance, so it's unlike anything people have ever seen
• Costume ideas to help you "look the part" and shine on the dance floor
• Music to go along with your routine
• The theme for your dance routine
You'll join one-on-one rehearsals that allow you to showcase your skills to the world. We'll work with you so that you can become a part of the Dallas dance community. The community is tight-knit, so when you dance at one of our events, the crowd will appreciate the hard work and effort that you put in.
Of course, you'll need to remain dedicated and work with us to transform you from an amateur dancer into one that has the audience on their feet applauding your routine.
3 Reasons to Join Pro-Am Dancing
1. Fun. Dancing is a lot of fun, and it allows you to get out of the house and move. If you need to spice up your life, Pro-Am dancing is an opportunity that you won't want to miss.
2. Expression. Dance is a form of expression and art. When you learn to dance, you can express yourself through forms and movements that you learn alongside your instructor.
3. Challenge. When was the last time you challenged yourself to learn something new? Dancers of all ages are joining our Pro-Am classes to challenge themselves to learn new skills that they never thought possible.
If you want to be part of a Pro-Am dance competition, our ballroom dancer's studio offers you the opportunity to be a star. Your dance instructor will become your mentor and personal partner to create a choreography just for you.